Friday, May 07, 2004

Killing Time
It's 1:00, here's what I've accomplished. I watched half of Hamlet, it wasn't as entertaining as I had hoped. So then I watched Star Trek: Nemesis. This was more entertaining, and as good as I expected. Being a fan of ST:TNG, it was pretty good. Not my favorite ST movie, but it held my interest. I also went for a walk. I have a movie (Runaway Jury) waiting for me at the library, so I'll go pick that up. I may watch it this afternoon, or I'll wait until Monday.

Yes, I watched the Friends finale. I've been watching Friends since day one, and I did get a little teary watching it end. I pretty much knew how it was going to end, but it was still fun to watch. I don't know if I'll tune into Joey, but I may check out an episode or two. Rumor has it Matthew Perry will guest star in an episode, and that would be worth tuning in.

Punk'd is back on MTV. I really like that show. I like the concept of celebrities being duped. Touching Evil is moving to Monday nights. I hope it isn't permanent, I love the idea of Monk & Touching Evil on the same night.

Yesterday I watched The Full Monty, so it's fitting to close with a quote from that.

Dave: Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream there is not.

No comments: