Monday, June 12, 2006

Just Like Home

It's always hard to leave SoCal, it feels like home.

Yes we did Disneyland (thanks Ali & Kevin), we had a dinner date at P.F. Chang's (again, thanks Ali & Kevin), and we saw Laguna Beach. We did a ton of visiting, and it was more wonderful than I can put into words. It's awesome being a Krolik! (thanks Jake & Cindy) As I said before, everyone there made us feel at home, and we miss our friends terribly.

Noteworthy Notes:
- My first Ben & Jerry's (thanks Chris & Ashley)
- Oilers winning Saturday night
- the 4 husbands hanging out ;)
- Elijah at the beach
- Playing a great game of crib (hee hee)

Now I'm looking forward to September when Cate, Kaisara, Jen & Greg come to visit.

No big plans for this week. Sunday, for Father's Day we'll take Geoff back to the Original Pancake House. That's about all that is going on here.

I'll close with a quote from Dumb & Dumber.

Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing, nada, zip!
Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work forty hours a week.

No comments: