Tuesday, September 19, 2006

On The Spiritual Front

I've been having a lot of convicting the last two weeks. While it sucks feeling so guilty, I know this will purify me and make me stronger. I feel like God is constantly pressing me to take the steps to maturity, and I want to pout like a child, feet firmly planted.

It was helpful to have Cate here holding me accountable to my words (thanks). I know the words Jesus wants me to say, and my sinful human nature wants to add the words, "but you've hurt me" to each sentence.

Just continue to pray for me. Because I know when I do take those steps, they will eventually be followed with an attack. The devil sucks.

Get rid of all malicious behavior and deceit. Don't just pretend to be good! Be done with hypocrisy and jealousy.
--1 Peter 2:1

No comments: