Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Stanley Cup
Here is the picture of me with the Stanley Cup, taken at the Hockey Hall Of Fame in Toronto. This was my only trip to Toronto, and the family let me decide what we were going to do. So I chose the Hockey Hall Of Fame. It's a lot of fun, and I would totally recommend it to anyone visiting Toronto. The picture's not great, but they would take your picture with it, for a fee. So I asked Geoff to take it from a distance, for free. We're pretty cheap at our house. Next time, I may just pony up the money.

For an Edmontonian perspective on the day after the Stanley Cup Finals, please check out what Chris has to say on his blog.

Alright, I'm gonna close with a quote from Happy Gilmore.

Happy Gilmore: During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody.

No comments: