Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sunny Days
The weather has been so great, sunny and warm. I knew that groundhog didn't know anything!

Last night I slept great (in relation to how I have been sleeping). It's nice to be able to get in a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. Gotta enjoy it while I can. I also managed to pull off a 2 hour nap today. I'm feeling good.

We're looking forward to going to the Squealing Pig tonight. We're watching the neighbors' cats today as Paula and Simon had to drive home to see Simon's mom in the hospital. They'll be back tomorrow.

Just thought I should post so you didn't think anything had happened. I am trying not to get too anxious, and to realize that I still have 8 days left. I am preparing myself for my appointment on Tuesday, that there may not be any changes. We just have to take it one day at a time.

No comments: