Friday, August 17, 2007

Yay! The Weekend Is Here

At the beginning of the week, I had some ideas of what I wanted to do. And amazingly enough I got to do them. I went to the gym a few times. Also, we went to the Morrison Nature Center.


outside the Nature Center


Elijah on the hike

It's a weekly thing, so I may try to get us there each week. If the timing works out. It's free, it's educational, why not right?

This weekend we are aiming to get out to Silverthorne. If I'm lucky I'll be able to get some early Christmas shopping done at the outlet mall. 131 days until Christmas! Ha ha ha.

I'm going to close with a quote from Peggy Sue Got Married.

Richard Norvik: I would be very careful about this if I were you. What if you fall into the hands of some madman with plans to manipulate your brain?
Peggy Sue: Well, that's why I was getting a divorce!

No comments: