Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stuff


My anniversary flowers

I spent Valentine's Day with a hot water bottle. How romantic! I wasn't feeling well until Saturday, so we waited to enjoy the sparkling wine I bought, and toasted our 11 years of marriage. Our plans for a big date this Saturday have been postponed until a later date, but we may still try to make our dinner reservation. I'll work on that today.

I did end up reading a book this month, and never did touch the other one I got. I may end up returning it, since I picked up a bunch of parenting books to read.

I do plan to watch the Oscars on Sunday night, though I haven't seen any of the movies nominated for big awards. I better start doing some research if I want to pick winners. The only one I'm sure should win, is the one movie I've seen...Ratatouille. Go Pixar!

I'll close with a quote from that. (*note to Sharon, you have a Remy doll, what do you mean you have rat stories?)

Linguini: Ratatouille. It's like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? If you're gonna name a food, you should give it a name that sounds delicious. Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like "rat" and "patootie." Rat-patootie, which does not sound delicious.

No comments: