Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Phew!

Well, this last week has been full. The Kroliks arrived, we took in their dog Amber for a week, there was a lot of visiting, a lot of yummy food eaten, and many many laughs. I had a 12 hour stomach bug that threw off my training, the sisters and I surprised Ali with the baby shower we've been planning, and we celebrated 3 birthdays. I uploaded the pics on shutterfly.

So that's where I've been, not much time to get online and blog.

Now things are quieting down. I would love a day to just lay back and relax. I do need to book our lodging for the half marathon. Geoff says he wants to dub this summer as Summer In Colorado. Getting out and seeing the state. The kickoff will be Steamboat Springs. He is in charge of planning the camping trip.

We finally saw Evan Almighty (a few weeks ago), and it was pretty entertaining. So I'll close with a quote from that.

Evan: Do we have anything unleavened?
Joan: Yeah, we do. It's in the back, next to the frankincense and myrrh. We have a nifty name for it in this century. It's called pita.

No comments: