Saturday, September 06, 2008

September

Fall is certainly here. We have cooler weather, which is a relief after a hot summer. Elijah is in preschool two mornings a week, and he seems to enjoy it.

Geoff is off this weekend helping his buddy run a 100 mile race. I hope it doesn't inspire him to take on such a crazy adventure.

I don't have much going on. I'm trying to get my health on track, as well as make time to work out, and read. My Beth Moore study for the fall does not yet have a start date, but I am going to Women Of Faith in two weeks. Our group got so tight this summer, we are almost desperate to stay in touch with each other. It's awesome. As my friend Amy said, it's better than a sorority.

Elijah has made me watch Madagascar twice in the last 12 hours. So I'll close with a quote from that.

Marty the Zebra: Alex, do not interrupt me when I'm daydreaming. If a zebra's in the zone, leave him alone.

No comments: