Friday, October 31, 2008

What Will Happen?

Maybe I'm naive, maybe I'm ignorant, maybe I don't really know people at all, but I have a hard time believing that riots will break out after the election. Is it really something people need to do to show how angry they are their candidate didn't win? Does it change anything? I know it is possible for either side to resort this kind of violence, I've seen it on the news, anti-Obama nutjobs throwing bricks through the Dems office windows here. Anti-McCain/Palin wackos threatening to do something drastic if the Republicans win.

I'd like to hear your thoughts, if you wanna share them. Can't people just accept whatever the end result will be and pray that good comes from it?

It seems appropriate to close with a quote from Men In Black.

Jay: Why the big secret? People are smart. They can handle it.
Kay: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

No comments: