Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No Joke

Sorry, I don't have the time to think up some clever April Fool's joke for you.

I finally uploaded the pics of our trip to White Fence Farm with Chad & Khara. I also have only one (or two) thank you cards left to write and mail. This is from the boys' birthdays. Yes, I'm slow. I even blogged on my training blog. Look at all I accomplished this week! :)

Right now, I'm trying to get my house in order for my in-laws arriving on Saturday. This means a big clean & organization. Some things I have to leave until Friday, because I know someone will get those things messy before Saturday comes. Geoff has a half marathon on Sunday, so we need to make a sign. I still have a stain on my carpet from the last sign we made (oops).

I'm in a Disney mindset again. Trying to keep on top of my plans. It's very silly, because rates for next year won't come out until August/September, and promotions might be after that. But hey, the boys & I have saved like $130 already. (Most of that is money they got for their birthdays) Still not sure who is joining us in WDW, the people I have spoken to personally are in the not likely column, but I'm not giving up hope yet. Why is it so expensive to fly to Florida?

Andy Hallett, who played the delightful Lorne on Angel, died yesterday. It's sad, he was only 33. Congestive heart failure. So I'll close with a quote from Angel.

Lorne: My psychic friend told me I had to come back here. I didn't believe her. Then I realized I did have to come back here, because - I really always thought I had to come back here, deep down inside, you know? I had to come back here to find out I didn't have to come back here. I don't belong here. I hate it here. You know where I belong? LA. You know why? Nobody belongs there. It's the perfect place for guys like us.
Angel: That's kinda beautiful.
Lorne: Ain't it?

No comments: