Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dullsville

What's more boring to watch? World Cup or Tour De France? Yuck, I just couldn't get into either. But I was happy for Anna & Francesco that Italy won the WC. I don't get that they would give the MVP to the headbutt guy. What's up with that?

I had plans to go swimming on Monday with my friend, but she went into false labor. I told her it was the queso skillet we had Sunday night. :)

Thursday I'm taking Elijah to his first movie. I'm not sure how it will go, but it's free, so I figure if he hates being there, we can leave.

VH1 is airing a show called the World Series Of Pop Culture. I'm totally rocking on it, but Geoff won't let me try out for the show, he said I'm not a big enough loser.

USA has found a great match for Monk on Friday nights, Psych. It's hilarious, I love it. Tune in if you get the chance.

Okay, nothing else is going on. I'll close with a quote from Return To Me.

Megan Dayton: "What do you expect most from a relationship? A: Companionship. B: Sex. C: Respect." I'd have to go with B: Sex. But let's mark "C" so we get a higher score...

No comments: