Friday, July 28, 2006

I Know

It's been a few days and no post, what the heck?

I dunno, not much has been going on. Wednesday night we went out for coffee with Amy, Shaun, and Caley, and we made plans for the 6 of us to go to Boulder tomorrow.

I watched Must Love Dogs, cause I love John Cusack, and even he couldn't make this movie worth watching. It was awful. And Diane Lane? Every time I see her, all I can picture her as is a rock singer (Streets Of Fire).

I'm also frying brain cells watching Project Runway and The World Series Of Pop Culture. The news is just so depressing.

The highlight of my week was 2 things that arrived in the mail, a pamper package from Athena (you're the best!) and a magnet from California (not Geoff's kind of magnet).

The last time I was pregnant, I wondered who buys clothes for the first trimester? Now I know, it's women who are pregnant again and the minute they find out they're bellies go pop! All my shorts are too tight, so I'm struggling to find summer clothes that have an elastic waist. I guess I better win some money in Vegas so I can buy summer clothes. All my maternity clothes are fall/winter.

I didn't like Clerks, so no I won't be seeing Clerks II. I like some of Smith's other movies, so I don't know if I can be considered a fan.

Why is Hollywood remaking comic book movies? There aren't enough other comic books or even (gasp!) book books to made into movies? I watched the trailer for TMNT, it didn't get me all excited like Chris or Roland.

Alton Brown was on our morning news, promoting his new show, Feasting On Asphalt. Looks great. He showed how to make oatmeal in your hotel room coffee maker. I love Alton, I want to meet him. He spent a lot of time in CO while he was filming this, so maybe we'll discover someplace neat to go. I love the concept of the show, traveling the U.S. and getting off the beaten path. It airs for weeks in a row, starting on Saturday.

Alright, I'm gonna close with a quote from Hitch.

Sara: What's your name?
Chip: They call me Chip.
Sara: Aw, you can't get 'em to stop?

No comments: