Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday, But It Feels Like Friday

I just can't a grip on the days of the week.

I'm feeling much better, just feeling typical pregnancy aches. I'm anxiously awaiting our visitors (less than 7 hours), and I have some stuff to do before they come. I'm taking Cate up on her offer to not make a big deal about the state of the house. :) I am watching Caley for a little bit this afternoon so Amy can get a haircut. Later we'll go pick Geoff up from work and have dinner at Fatburger before we go to the airport.

Tuesday night's babysitting session went swimmingly (piece of pie). Caley went to bed as soon as I got there, so all I had to do was watch tv. I watched the season premiere of House (sooo happy it's back, if only for a month), and I watched Contender (don't get me started on that).

I got Jeeves & Wooster out of the library to watch, and we got through two episodes. It's entertaining, but I didn't think I'd have time to go through the whole series.

I have to get back to my day. I'll close with a quote from The Whole Ten Yards.

Lazlo: Now you go in and you grab him. You go in and you grab him. Now what do you do?
Strabo: I go in and...
Lazlo: And grab him. Now what do you do?
Strabo: I go in and I grab him.
Lazlo: Piece of pie.
Strabo: No. It's cake.
Lazlo: What did I say?
Strabo: Pie.
Lazlo: And what did you say?
Strabo: Cake. No, pie.
Lazlo: Piece of pie.

No comments: