Wednesday, September 20, 2006

TV Land

So I watched the Studio 60 premiere on Monday night. It was pretty good (I loved that Felicity Huffman was on). I had some problems keeping track of who did what job, but perhaps it'll be more clear next week. I don't know if I can say I'm committing it to "must see tv".

The Contender was good, I'm glad K-9 is gone, and I had hoped Bravo would have beat Brewer. But it will be Forbes (my pick to win) vs. Brewer.

House was awesome, as usual. I am very interested in seeing where this plot with the underaged girl will go. Also, when is Cuddy's search for a donor going to pick up again?

Zach Braff has said he's leaving Scrubs after this season. Will the show go on without him? Who knows, but I'd tune in to see how it fairs without J.D.

Saturday night is UFC fight night (again). We're having anyone over who wants to watch, so if you're interested and will be in town, email us. :)

I'll close with a quote from Scrubs.

Elliot: J.D., I really don't wanna do this. Can't we just go home, and put on our PJ's, and watch "Grey's Anatomy"?
J.D.: Oh, I do love that show. It's like they've been watching our lives and then just put it on TV.

No comments: