Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yesterday

Well, we survived the day, though at 9am, I wasn't sure that was gonna happen. Elijah wasn't having a good morning listening to Mommy or sharing his toys. The rest of the day was spent trying to make sure neither Elijah nor I caught strep. Lastly, it was the third anniversary of Dad's passing. I had a cry on the phone with Lisa, and then I felt better.

Geoff came home with a present for me (for the both of us)...


I plowed through it, stopping only to eat dinner. It was good, but left me with a ton of questions. I suppose now I will have to reread the past 12 books, and possible The Beatrice Letters. I can't wait for Geoff to read it so we can talk about it.

I'm gonna close with a quote from Dragnet.

Joe Friday: After losing the two previous vehicles we had been issued, the only car the department was willing to release to us at this point was an unmarked 1987 Yugo, a Yugoslavian import donated to the department as a test vehicle by the government of that country and reflecting the cutting edge of Serbo-Croatian technology.

No comments: