Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Here is what the rest of Saturday held:

We were treated to Jim N Nick's by our company, and they loved it as much as we do. There was a ton of food leftover, which made for a tasty dinner for us Sunday night. I switched them on to the awesomeness of Cost Plus World Market, I think they'll go there all the time now. That was all the day could afford before they had to catch their afternoon flight.

Sunday we stayed home from church, because I was still coughing, and Elijah's nose was still runny. We cleaned the house, then decorated for Christmas. We put up the fake tree (who was named Cornelius a few years ago) and I had to pick which ornaments would adorn it. There just isn't enough room for all of them. We then pretty much took it easy all day.

Yesterday I called Dawn to wish her a happy birthday, and ended spending almost an hour and half on the phone with her & Colin. She LOVED her gift (yay!), and we had a good chat. Dylan liked his birthday gifts too, and Colin won't get to open his until Saturday.

Today, I went to the dentist for a cleaning, and there were no problems. It was the shortest appt I've ever had.

This week, nothing else going on. We were watching The Secret Life Of... last night (it was about Christmas foods), and Jim O'Connor said the funniest thing. So that'll be my closing quote.

"Don't hide your stale nuts in a fruitcake"

No comments: