Friday, November 17, 2006

Surviving


Taken this morning
I don't know how long I have to type so I'll keep it short. I'm babysitting Caley today, while Shaun is at work, and Amy is out of town. Wow, it's hard to amuse two kids at once, even harder to get them to nap at the same time (which I've somehow managed right now).

Christmas cards have been mailed. I'd like to implore all of you to refrain from making comments on ANY blogs regarding what you might read in the letter (since some people hop from my blog to my friend's blogs). Let's set November 24th as the date when I will post the info on the baby's blog, and then anyone can speak up. I figure all the cards should be in everyone's hands by then. (Canadians, if you don't have it by then, let me know on the 23rd, and I won't spoil it)

I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. There has been a change of plans, and we're having guests! We'll be doing our big dinner on the Friday, since Geoff is doing the Turkey Trot on the Thursday morning, and our guests from the East Coast won't arrive until that afternoon. Figure out who it is? :)

I'm going to go and enjoy the silence. :)
**Update- Elijah ended up sleeping 2 hours, and Caley 3 hours. It was wonderful!

No comments: