Friday, December 22, 2006

Day 3

We're doing fine, maybe going a little stir crazy, but we're okay. The ruts in our street are still too much for Gary to handle, so we'll stay homebound for another day. I'd be bummed if I had to miss church Sunday morning. But maybe we should plan on bringing our shovel to church with us, just in case. :)

The sun came out today, so the driveway is bone dry. I walked up to the main street outside our neighborhood to assess the situation. If Geoff wanted to take the bus to work, he'd still have to hoof it through the snow, as the sidewalk has not been shoveled. We think it's the responsibility of the HOA, so rest assured, I'll be taking it up with them. I expect to be sending out letters or making phones calls to the city as well.

The only good thing that has come of this storm, is it seems to draw the neighbors together. We met and bonded with our neighbors next door. I brought them some of the cookies we baked (the cutouts).

So everyone don't worry about us we're fine. I'll continue to add pictures to the Blizzard album on Shutterfly.

No comments: