Thursday, March 01, 2007

You Lost Me

With Studio 60 on hiatus until God knows when, and Psych having its season finale tomorrow, my tv watching time has totally freed up. I'm left with House, Lost & Scrubs. Now of the three, House is the only one turning out solid episodes, that is when Fox is airing them (stupid AI!). Scrubs this season has been 50/50, and I can almost say the same for Lost. This isn't to say I don't enjoy watching them, I do, but it's not packing the punches I expect, or want.

The Oscars were pretty disappointing. It was dull, and there is only so much one person can take of people kissing Al Gore's butt. Ellen DeGeneres did a fine enough job, she's a funny person. But she couldn't save the show for me. Unless I'm really into some of the movies this year, I don't know if I'll tune in next year. Geoff and I played our game of picking winners, and ended up tying with 10 categories each. He randomly guesses, I actually put a lot of thought into mine. So you can see, either method will work. I owe my tie to Kelly, if I didn't read her reviews each week, I wouldn't have heard of half of these movies.

Lisa is here tomorrow, I'm so excited!

Okay, I saved the best news for last... we bought a car! It's a 2007 Vue, and it mostly looks like this:



Since it was snowing yesterday when we got it, they're going to detail it for us next week. Then I'll take a picture for you guys. Yes, he has a name... we call him Steve McQueen.

I've got to go feed the baby. I'll close with a quote from Dumb & Dumber.

Lloyd: What the hell are we doing here, Harry? We gotta get out of this town!
Harry: Oh yeah, and go where? Where are we gonna go?
Lloyd: I'll tell you where. Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called Aspen.

No comments: