Friday, March 30, 2007

What's Shakin', Bacon?

Not much. It started snowing Wednesday night, and all day Thursday. But it's not a big deal to me, it'll be gone soon. Just a few inches. On Monday Kirstin, Niamh, Kieran, Amy & Caley came over. I always like when Elijah gets the chance to play with a boy. Caley mostly played by herself. They only stayed an hour or so, but it was nice to have company.

I get to go to the doctor this Monday for my 6 week check-up. I'm sure it will all be fine, my delivery went so smoothly.

I went to the Trails last Friday and walked/jogged for 20 minutes. Then I went again Wednesday night and did the elliptical for 20 minutes and burned 210 calories. I'm only 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight, and 8 away from my goal. But really, my weight isn't what bugs me, it's all the stretched out skin. As Geoff pointed out, I need to cut myself some slack. Hello, I just had a baby 5 weeks ago.

With the Oilers out of the playoffs, we gotta root for the Avs. They are 7 points away from getting in, and they'd be there already if it weren't for Calgary winning their games too. Boo Calgary! If the Avs don't make it, I probably won't bother watching the playoffs.

I'm gonna close with a quote from Never Been Kissed.

Merkin: I'm just a little tense. This whole office is not Feng Shui. All the desks are facing evil.

No comments: