Monday, September 10, 2007

Dee Dee Dee

That's the sound of life going along.

Last week, we went out to the Nature Center again. It's becoming a regular Thursday for us. On Saturday the boys and I walked up to Southlands, and Geoff met us there after his run. I was able to get a new pair of jeans, since I only own two pairs of pants. I'm down to my smallest size ever (as an adult). I can't explain it. Breastfeeding and exercise. I'm donating all my old clothes to the Denver Rescue Mission. I hope that I won't ever get that big again. I am holding onto my maternity clothes though. Just in case.

For lunch on Saturday, we attempted paninis. Yumm-o! Some chicken & provolone on french bread. All it needed would have been pesto to be divine.

This morning, Elijah had his first gymnastics class. I'll try to get some pictures next week. Wasn't sure how it would play out, and now that I know, I should be able to snap a few next time. He spent a lot of time running around, and we'll practice some of the things he learned. It's pretty laid back, only 8 kids in the class.

I'm going to close with a quote from A Bug's Life. I nearly have it memorized.

Rosie: So that's how my twelfth husband died. So, now I'm a widow. Well, I've always been a black widow, so now I'm a black widow widow.

No comments: