Friday, September 28, 2007

September

Man this month has felt so long. I'm ready for a new one.

My cousin Rhonda says Grandpa is looking good. Praise God, because I was playing Worst Case Scenario in my head and it was no fun. Since the little one has no passport, the only option would be to drive to Canada. And a road trip just the two of us did not appeal to me at all!

Needless to say, it has given me the kick in the butt to finally apply for his passport. I've had the application sitting on my counter for a few months. We're going to go take the picture today.

Haven't done much this week. Worried about Grandpa, Elijah had a fever off and on for 2 days (probably tooth related), Miles got another tooth. Yesterday we went to Nature Center, and Elijah was not interested in paying attention at all. But he still likes gymnastics. Monday will be his last class, so we will have to talk about whether we will sign him up again.

Have I mentioned how excited I am that Twin Peaks is finally being released on DVD (October 30)? We're talking the whole series, plus pilot, plus extras! The only downside is the price. I gotta save my pennies. But in honor of that, I'll close with a quote from it.

Sheriff Truman: Jelly donuts?
Dale Cooper: Harry, that goes without saying.

No comments: