Monday, November 19, 2007

Confession

I broke the rules.

I bought myself a present before Christmas. It's a rule I usually try to abide by, so as to make it easier for those who shop for me.

I bought Ocean's Thirteen last week and we watched it on Saturday night. Such a good movie, all three of them are. But I'm not breaking the rules again before Christmas, so you are all safe to shop off my wishlist. This is where it sucks to have a January birthday, because I have to wait until after that to buy myself anything I might want.

My cold is either going away slowly, or the drugs are masking it enough that I'm not bothered by it too much. I have to be better by Thursday (Thanksgiving)!

We're getting a snow storm from Canada tomorrow. Elijah will be happy, he's been dying to wear his new boots and use his shovel.

I'm getting ready for Christmas, meaning I've narrowed down what I'm buying most everyone. Now I need to wait for December to start shopping and shipping. Elijah keeps asking to put up the tree, but that likely won't happen until December either. We're hoping to do two trees again this year (as we have done it the past), one real, one fake.

Anyways, I have some planning to do while I have a quiet moment. I'll close with a quote from Ocean's Thirteen.

Rusty Ryan: Relationships can be...
Danny Ocean: Sure.
Rusty Ryan: But they're also...
Danny Ocean: That's right.

No comments: