Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cough Cough

I'm sick. Miles is sick. Elijah is still coughing. This just sucks eggs. The saddest thing I will probably recover and Elijah will still have his cough. I don't really want to take him to the doctor and spend the time getting there, and the money on the appointment for them to say he's fine, the cough is just hanging on. Duh! I know that.

So we're trying to take it easy, but it's making mom a little stir crazy. At least Miles is sleeping well. But I'm starting to get movied-out.

Last night, I went to a women's dessert social at church. Yes, I am sick and I went out. But I didn't cough too much, and I didn't touch anyone. Anyway, it was fun. I have heard this guest speaker before, she's funny. And I met some new people. Ali came with me, and the boys went out for ice cream. So everyone enjoyed dessert.

Well, those movies aren't going to watch themselves (what? does that even make sense?), so I better sign off. Yesterday we watched Chicken Little, so I'll close with a quote from that.

Chicken Little: I put on five ounces this year. I've really bulked up.

No comments: