Thursday, January 17, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

Tomorrow morning, I'll be departing for the east coast,specifically Washington, D.C., to visit my dearest cousin Kelly. I'm super excited, and feeling sad/guilty about leaving Geoff home with the boys. But we will all go as a family someday in the future.

I hope to take a ton of pictures, and I hope to stay warm. The weather is expected to be as warm there as it is here, with the high temps being in the 30s. Yuck. But I'll be so busy running around I'm sure I'll stay warm. Sadly, I won't be able to tour the White House, but I'm gonna try to visit the gift shop.

I'll close with a quote from The American President.

Leon Kodak: You see, the country has mood swings.
Lewis Rothschild: Mood swings? Nineteen post-graduate degrees in mathematics, and your best explanation for going from a 63 to a 46 percent approval rating in five weeks is mood swings?
Leon Kodak: Well, I could explain it better, but I'd need charts, and graphs, and an easel.

No comments: