Friday, September 11, 2009

I Swear I Don't Have Münchausen's

In the month of August, I was at the doctor every week. And I have an appt next week! Before you freak out, it's nothing serious.

Week 1: Yearly checkup.
Week 2: Cholesterol test
Week 3: This was me going to get antibiotics because I'd had that sore throat for a week.
Week 4: Redoing a test from my checkup that didn't turn out.

And I go back to redo that test AGAIN, because for some reason they can't get a good result. My doctor isn't concern, so I'm not. Well, not really. I'm a little leery that if my doctor couldn't get results, what chance does the Nurse Practitioner?

Overall, my doctor said I'm in good health, and my concerns I brought up with her she said chalk up to getting older. So I continue on the path to eating less and exercising more. Two things I wish I didn't have to do. :)

No comments: