Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Time

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day -Pink Floyd

I started this blog about 6 years ago, when we moved to Colorado. I wanted to be able to share with family in Canada and friends in California what was going on with us. At times my posts have been about day to day stuff, other times it would be about things I'd watched/read/heard about and what I thought. The 2 boys had their own blogs, because I assumed not everyone would be interested in their milestones.

I guess I'm not really sure if my blog has a purpose. I'm sure it would be read more if I put more work into it, spent more time choosing my words and topics. And I just don't know that I want to make that commitment.

I do have some stuff I'm thinking about, but nothing I'm ready to write about. I'm still processing it, but I hope someday to let myself be transparent about it, if only so it will help one other person.

That's all I wanted to share.

No comments: