Friday, November 28, 2003

Man oh man, you have to love turkey. And a picky eater like me, it's all about the turkey & gravy. The Jones' family from our church had us over, and after food I got to play Catch Phrase & Pictionary. I love games. I'm a little competitive, but not as much as I used to be. I'm mellowing. But I do like to win. And I'm married to the guy who doesn't care one way or another about games. Unless it's Bridge. And because it's just the two of us, that leaves Whist to play (2-man Bridge).

I was thinking, now that I live in Colorado, there are probably some things I should now about it.
1. What are the states surrounding Colorado?
2. What's the population of Denver?
3. Who's the governor?

I have no clue. I hardly know the names of the other cities here. Met someone from Cortez, I didn't even think it was in this state. But I've got 3 years to learn this stuff. And it can only help me with Jeopardy!

Just watched Bruce Almighty, loved it! Hilarious! Definitely worth renting.
Bruce Nolan: Behind every great man.. is a woman rolling her eyes.

No comments: