Saturday, September 03, 2005

Misc Thoughts

You might want to check out Geoff's blog today. ;)

There are rumors circulating that the 2006 season of Scrubs may be its last. Or at least Zach's last season. This would be a shame, because it's the best show on tv, and I would still tune in to Scrubs without Zach. Time will tell what will become of this.

There was a very funny ad on tv months ago, and it has since been altered. Did you notice the Aspercreme ad changed? It went from the funny, "You bet your sweet Aspercreme" to "You bet if it's Aspercreme". Did people complain? "Cause I thought it was clever marketing. Who knows! I still sing the previous version when I hear it.

I had a great time at my Mom To Mom meeting. We have a wide range of ages and family sizes. Elijah did fine in the nursery, he was one of 3 babies there, and the cutest. He was happily playing in the saucer when I went to get him.

Not much else is going on. I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, cleaning, and organizing. Throw in some window shopping and a trip to Peet's.

I'm closing with a quote from The Daily Show. Lewis Black is hilarious.

(Back In Black segment)
Lewis Black: Now, we all know the best medical advice doesn't come from the church or some machine, but from the people you trust the most: celebrities! Actor and lovestruck Scientologist Tom Cruise appeared on the Today Show last Friday, where he shared his beliefs on mental health.
Tom Cruise: I've never agreed with psychiatry, ever. Before I was a scientologist, I never agreed with psychiatry. And I know that psychiatry is a pseudo science.
Lewis Black: Unlike scientology. I mean, that's got science right in the name!

No comments: