Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Like An Arrow

We're just days away from 2006. Exciting isn't it? I still have problems remembering what year it is, and now we are changing over. Maybe it will get easier.

I've had something on my mind for a few days, and I've been trying to get the words right in my head. There is still no resolution to that missing girl Aarone. It bugs me, that her family can't have peace, or answers. The father is still being painted suspicious, and I wonder if it is deserved. I think he is hiding something, and all the strange stories that keep coming up don't help his case. The big thing that everyone is harping on, is the he isn't acting the way people think he should. And it brings to my mind something I said following the death of a loved one, everybody grieves differently. We all react to death differently. Not to say this poor little girl is dead (though I suspect that must be the case since they have no leads, no sightings). Everybody sees things with their own slant. Years ago, I used to wonder how Colin & I could view our childhood so differently, and then realized we didn't share the same childhood. He experienced things differently than I did. Yes, we shared the same parents, and sometimes shared the same house, but we had two different childhoods.

Where was I? Oh yeah, I wish for that family to get answers and be able to move on with their lives. That's what's been on my mind.

And in the new year, I want health, happiness, travel, and much less drama!

I'll close with a quote from Toys (for you Geoff).

Patrick Zevo: Are you taking my duplication investigation seriously or are you disrespecting my duplication investigation?

No comments: