Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blah

Mom & Grandma left early yesterday morning. We went right to Caribou afterwards getting there just after it opened. We were the only ones staying there to enjoy our coffee. It was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining, it was warm enough to not need a coat. Today the wind is blowing and Geoff has to run 11 miles. We'll clean the house, and hang out. We all slept in until almost 8am, so we missed church.

Not much has been going on with me, and not much is on the horizon. In two weeks Glen & Diane will be here. I have no Mom To Mom for the next two weeks.

I borrowed some movies from the library that I need to watch, The Grudge and Beyond The Sea. Hogan Knows Best returned with a new season, so we're watching that, and I've been watching Top Chef. I try to steer clear of reality shows, but it's so funny to watch Hulk Hogan's parenting skills.

I've been trying to keep on top of my correspondence, and I'd like to make time to read. But it's so nice to take an afternoon nap.

Saturday we're having a bbq with our friends to celebrate Geoff's birthday early. It's BYOB, Bring Your Own Barbeque-ables. What ever you want to throw on the grill. I'm hoping the weather will be nice enough to sit outside. We don't have patio furniture, so I've asked people to bring foldout/camping chairs. Just a low-key gathering with friends.

Well, I'm gonna close with a quote from Grosse Pointe Blank.

Marty: I'm a professional killer.
Paul: Do you have to do postgraduate work for that?

No comments: