Friday, March 10, 2006

TGIF?

I'll post my random ten and then we'll go from there.

If You Could See - Tonic
Just - Radiohead
Confessions II - Usher
He Wasn't Man Enough - Toni Braxton
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
Jesus He Knows Me - Genesis
He Reigns - Newsboys
It Falls Apart - The Odds
Shy Guy - Diana King
All Things In Life - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Yay, it's Friday. I guess. My weekends don't always feel all that different from my weekdays. The problem is I want to get out on the weekends and away from home. Geoff, who has been away from home all week, doesn't want to be out driving anymore. I'm hoping to find a compromise. I need to find someplace I want to drive to. After posting (and boasting) about our wonderful spring weather, it snowed! Gone are the 70 degree days. I don't mind so much if it's at least 50. Not knowing the conditions of the roads, I'm hesitant to drive up to Boulder Falls (the 36 scares me).

Brooke is having surgery this morning, so my mind is occupied with that. I know she's gonna do fine, and I hope this will solve her health issues. Lisa is going to call me this afternoon and let me know how it goes.

Been looking into the Edmonton trip idea, and frankly I'm not sure the money is there. It wouldn't be so bad, but the car rental is what kills ya. So we'll visit the idea in a few months and go from there.

I'm going to close with a quote from Rushmore. Have a good weekend everybody.

Max Fischer: Maybe I'm spending too much of my time starting up clubs and putting on plays. I should probably be trying harder to score chicks.

No comments: