Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Monday

So... what did you do this weekend? Nothing. Just a lot of hanging out around the house, hanging out on the patio. Yesterday was a pretty good church service, and then we hung out in the backyard with some friends.

This morning Geoff had to be at work early, and I had a play date with my friend Kirsten. We had some tea and let all the kids run around her house. I brought donuts (breakfast of champions) so we were all high on sugar.

This week, not much going on. No plans for Saturday (Canada Day), and it feels silly to plan something for the Fourth, given that we aren't "official" Americans.

Wish I could say there was stuff going on. I had a great talk with Dawn yesterday (almost an hour and half), so I felt rejuvenate after that. Wish I could see Ryan in person, but it'll have to wait until there is money. Can't spend what you don't have right? And I just don't have the energy to travel alone with a wiggle worm. Dawn was kind of sad that I wouldn't be coming, but she understood (Dawn's the best).

I guess I'll close with a quote from To Die For.

Suzanne Stone Maretto: It's nice to live in a country where life, liberty... and all the rest of it still stand for something.

No comments: