Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What Is Going On?

Monday night I had a rough night, I barely slept. So Tuesday I felt like I was moving on autopilot (not good when you're driving). I just didn't feel like myself all day. I slept much better last night though.

(time has passed)

I just edited this post, and took out all the angry/annoyed stuff that I've been bothered by. It's not worth it, I'm dealing with it. I just need God to help me see others through His eyes. Not through my angry/annoyed eyes. I'm just sick of people lying to me and being hypocritical. I won't deny I have my hypocritical moments, and I won't say I'm not a liar at times. It's just the ramifications of honesty are not rewarded. I'm just weary of the drama.

The 30 Second Bunnies are working on their parody of Office Space. I can't wait! They just finished their parody of Superman (the original).

I guess I'll close with a quote from Robot Chicken (season one available on DVD).

Darth Vader: Luke... I am your father!
Luke Skywalker: Noooo! That's not true. That's impossible!
Darth Vader: And Princess Leia is your sister!
Luke Skywalker: That's not true. That's... improbable.
Darth Vader: And the Empire will be defeated by Ewoks!
Luke Skywalker: That's... very unlikely...
Darth Vader: And as a child, I built C-3PO!

(see for yourself)

No comments: