Tuesday, April 03, 2007

5 By 5

My doctor's appointment was fine. My body is back to normal. I expected as much.

I don't think I have that much to share. Most of the news I know is about other people. I talked to Lexi yesterday. She's settling in nicely at school. She wants us to come to NY to see her, but I don't think we'll be able to swing that for a while. She's hoping to get enough points to come see us in the fall. Which is great, because fall is the earliest I want to even think about more visitors. I'm looking forward to the guests we're getting before our trip to CA, but then I think we'll need time to recover.

I went to the Trails last night and walked 20 minutes on the track. People talk about the weirdest things in the locker room.

Have any of you been watching Planet Earth? It's very visually appealing. It's even better if you can catch it in HD.

Finally Apple has done what I wanted them do forever ago. You can now "complete your album". If you bought a song (or songs) off an album, you can now buy the rest of them without duplicating the tracks you already own. Genius! I so wanted them to do this, and it is offering me until the end of June to buy albums from my purchases over the last 4 years. I looked over the list, and there is really only one album I want, and it's being offered to me for $8. Pretty awesome.

I gotta go feed the baby. I'll close with a quote from Good Will Hunting.

Skylar: Maybe we could go out for coffee sometime?
Will: Great, or maybe we could go somewhere and just eat a bunch of caramels.

No comments: