Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday we drove up to Boulder. We stopped at Peet's at the 29th Street Mall, then walked along the creek. Geoff showed me the best place to park for the race, and how to get to Folsom Field. Then we went to Uno's for lunch. It was pretty good pizza, but I think I'll have to actually go to Chicago to get the best deep dish pizza. Still, it's better than no pizza at all. We were kinda pooped when we got home, so we spent the rest of the day vegging.


Looking for fish at the fish observatory along the creek.


Daddy & Elijah

Miles slept through the night, so we all got up at 6:30am. I opened my cards, and now Geoff has taken the boys away for a few hours so I can go back to sleep. :) And that's what I'm gonna do.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

No comments: