Monday, May 07, 2007

Too Short

The weekends are too short. Friday, Elijah and I made chocolate chip cookies, and they were fabulous. Saturday, Amy, Miles and I went to Park Meadows Mall to shop. I had wanted to make it to the outlet mall, but it wasn't going to happen. Perhaps another time. In any case, I did find a super cute skirt at a great price. On Sunday we went to church then to Peet's. It was supposed to be rainy and yucky all weekend, but it didn't turn out that way.

Today, I have to pick up some stuff at the library and swing by Safeway. I also want to go to the craft store this week to buy supplies to make a sign for Geoff's race, which is in exactly 3 weeks.

With the regular tv season ending soon, I'm jazzed that Psych is returning in July. I found that the first season is being released on DVD next month, but it's $45. Um, that hardly seems right. The first season had only 15 episodes. I mean you'd pay that price for a House DVD, and you get 22 episodes. It still doesn't change me wanting it though.

I'm spending too much time on Facebook. But I am reconnecting with some cool people.

I'm going to close with a quote from Psych.

Henry: Shawn never really was one for roughing it. We went camping once, found him curled up in his sleeping bag because a raccoon was hunting him.
Shawn: Stalking me, the raccoon was stalking me, Dad.

No comments: