Friday, October 12, 2007

I Don't Want To Talk About It

It's funny, you would think that having a blog, I'd want to share more than enough information with you. But frankly, there are some things I want to keep private, and the reason for that is bad information.

I don't want to share some things that are personal because people misinterpret them and then pass along this info wrong. And I don't want things getting twisted or shared with people who don't know me.

Anyways, that being said, I have some stuff going on, and I don't want to talk about it. I'm dealing with it.

Onto lighter things.

Kevin was here this week. We filled him up with yummy home cooked food, then Wednesday night, rather than the Bull & Bush, we opted for the closer (and still yummy) McCabe's Irish Pub. He & Elijah got even closer, and I think they both are looking forward to future playdates.

Did I mention I get to see Cindy this month? I couldn't be happier about that.

Tuesday we went to the zoo. It was pretty busy (free day), but we didn't notice the crowds until we got to Polar Bears (one of my favs) and we could barely move the stroller. At that point Miles was ready to leave, so we pushed through there, glanced at the giraffes on our way to the exit and drove home. I think we'll consider a yearly pass, then we can go whenever we want and it won't be so busy.

I'm already trying to practice getting pics of the boys for Christmas, here's my best attempt at getting them to sit near each other and smile.



Oh, and Geoff wanted me to post this picture of someone he found in the lawn two weeks ago.


Sunday is Geoff's big race. Go on his blog or his facebook wall and wish him good luck.

I'm gonna close with a quote from Arrested Development.

Lucille: The company is in danger.
Michael: What tipped you off? The falling profit margins or the fact that we're a regular feature on Bill O'Reilly's most ridiculous item of the day?

No comments: