Monday, October 15, 2007

My Life (Stolen From Brody)

MY STORY.

Hi, my name is:
Melissa

but you can call me:
Melissa, Melissius, M

Never in my life have I:
eaten lobster

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
almost anyone has the possibility

My high school is:
far away

When I’m nervous:
I touch my face

The last song I listened to was:
Solsbury Hill

If I were to get married right now it would be to:
Geoff again, somewhere fun or warm

My hair is:
in need of a change

When I was 4:
I was smaller

Last Christmas:
was a hoot, despite the blizzard

I should be:
getting dressed

When I look down I see:
my warm robe

The happiest recent event was:
hanging out with the Gustafsons

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ :
I'd hope I'd be getting money from the reruns

By this time next year:
the kids will be older

My current gripe is:
too much coverage of the Rockies, not enough about the marathon

I have a hard time understanding:
Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace Prize

There’s these girls:
and they have a reality show, why?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Geoff, then Lisa or my mom (whoever answered their phone first)

I want to buy:
all my Christmas gifts now, so I can ship them off.

I plan to visit:
Washington, D.C. as soon as I can

If you spent the night at my house:
you might be cold, I need more blankets!

The world could do without:
a certain trashy company, who I won't give more press to. But you've probably heard me complain about them

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
my new Gap jeans. I love them

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
I don't even know. My MIL bought us an umbrella for our patio table, that would have to be it.

My middle name is:
June

In the morning I:
I ignore the sounds of kids waking, hoping Geoff will deal with it.

Last night I was:
cold

There’s this guy I know who:
is WAY into comics, it's Brody!

If I was an animal I’d be a:
cat, sleeping all day

A better name for me would be:
Melissa is okay

Tomorrow I am:
probably doing the same thing as today

Tonight I am:
hopefully going to the gym

My birthday is:
in 89 Days. What are you getting me?

No comments: