Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hell Yeah!


House was FANTASTIC! Easily one of the best episodes. Don't want to say too much in case you missed it. But next season will rock. (side note: I was wrong in a previous post when I said House was gonna shoot someone. I don't know how I came to that conclusion. I apologize)


Top Chef finale was the best! I was laughing even after the show, just thinking about Dave & Stephen. To recap (like you care), Harold & Tiffani had to to each cook a 5 course meal. They brought back Dave, Lee Anne, Stephen & Miguel to help out the chefs. But first, they made they choose which chef they wanted to work for. They all wanted to work with Harold, but Stephen chose Tiffani to "keep it interesting". So from the three chefs, Harold chose Lee Anne, then made Dave & Miguel draw knives to see who would be on his team. Poor Dave, he drew Tiffani. But he put on a brave face, and Tiffani said she was happy to have both Stephen & Dave. That night, Dave & Stephen hit Sin City and got blitzed. As Dave told it, they went out, they drank a lot, let's leave it at that. (those were pretty much his words) Day of competition, Dave & Stephen are still drunk, and they are opening up wine to help them cook! It was hilarious! Tiffani was pissed. In the end, the four chefs all said they wanted Harold to win, and the judges obviously agreed. He hopes to open his restaurant in NYC by fall 2006. Congrats to Harold!

The weather here is hot. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Amy & Caley at Cherry Creek. Elijah was happy to crawl around the food, and I think Amy enjoyed her first trip to Peet's. I had hoped to get some stuff at Whole Foods, but nothing totally swayed me. I may try to go back this weekend, as they had some pies there, and we're supposed to have couples group this weekend.

I'm gonna close with a quote from How to Lose A Guy In 10 Days. (I didn't think I'd like the movie, but it was pretty funny)

Andie: Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?
Ben: Who's Princess Sophia?
[Andie points at his crotch]
Andie: Little, big, little, big... I don't know... we will find out!
Ben: You can't name my member... Princess Sophia.
Andie: Yes, I can!
Ben: If you are gonna name my... member, you have to name it something hyper masculine. Something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!

No comments: