Thursday, May 04, 2006

It Isn't Friday?

I totally thought today was Friday. I was getting all ready for the weekend, I dressed Elijah in his Friday socks, and that's when I realized it wasn't really Friday. My life is a little weird.

House this week was good. No surprise there, but I loved not having to wait a week to learn Foreman's fate. Naturally I'm dying to see next week's episode. I taped Scrubs, and to my dismay, the tape ran out. So I didn't get the whole episode. I barely got any. Ergh! VCRs are so 20th century! Ah, but that is what summer reruns are for I guess.

The weather here has been so up and down, it's warm, it's chilly, it won't make up its mind. I shouldn't complain, the summer can get pretty warm, almost unbearably so.

Well, I'm gonna get myself a cup of tea, and return some emails (Cate you're first).

I'm closing with a quote from Forget Paris.

Mickey: You just had one of those 'I glued a bird to my head' days.

No comments: