Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Book Book

I got tagged by Sharon, and she's so sweet, I had to do this for her.

One book that changed your life: The Bible

One book that you've read more than once: Season Of Passage (Christopher Pike)

One book that made you laugh: Girlfriend's Guide To Pregnancy (Vivki Iovine)

One book that made you cry: I probably haven't cried reading a book since I was a kid, and that would be Bridge To Terabithia (Katherine Patterson)

One book that you wish had been written: Sure-Fire Cures For A Colicky Baby

One book that you wish had never been written: Any book written by an idiot

One book you are currently reading: It's been a while since I picked it up, but I was reading The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (C.S. Lewis)

Here are 5 people I'm tagging: Geoff, Kelly, Lisa, Athena, Chris (either of my Chris friends) If you don't post it on your blog, at least email me your answers.

No comments: