Monday, August 21, 2006

The House Always Wins

"If I wind up broke up well I'll always remember that I had a swingin' time"

All the anxiety I had about the trip to Vegas is gone, now I'm excited. I love the idea that if I wake up hungry at 1am, I can go downstairs and get some food. I can't wait to see the fountain show at the Bellagio again. It's one of the most wonderful things I've ever seen. This trip will also hold some new activities, like the gondola ride at the Venetian. Geoff and I will also get to have a date night. And Elijah will get a lot of Nana & Grampy time.

We're not bringing the laptop, so I won't be able to upload pics until Friday night/Saturday morning. But I will have my cell, so I'll be able to audio blog. Honey will be in good hands with Amy, I'm gonna to pack either tonight or tomorrow morning. Everything is set.

Are we there yet? I'm closing with a quote from The Simpsons.

Marge: If I had known that there were loose women in Las Vegas, I would've never let you go.

No comments: