Sunday, April 29, 2007

Death In The Front Yard

In case you didn't know, we have something living under our porch. We thought it was Horatio "Scarface" Bun-Bun. He's a rabbit. But the hole got much bigger, so we suspected it was something else. We called Animal Services to come and remove it, and they said they don't do that. Their thoughts on the suspect... a skunk. A mommy skunk looking for a place to have her babies. Oh great! So Geoff resigned himself to watch the hole for signs of abandonment. Friday, the last of Tuesday's snow melted and on the front lawn a dead baby bunny. So now we know who's living under the porch. I called Animal Services and they came and took it away.

Been a sunny weekend, but I haven't gone outside much at all. I can't seem to time it with the other stuff I'm doing. But I love having my guest here. She's did the most awesome thing last night, she picked a movie to watch and it was Swing Kids! Ha ha.

The boys are both okay. Miles is sleeping pretty good, and Elijah is good, when he's not acting like a typical 2 year old.

I can't believe it's nearly May. That's our quiet month, no visitors. We just count down the days until Jen & Greg come.

I guess I'll close with a quote from Swing Kids.

Arvid: No one who likes swing can become a Nazi.

No comments: