Thursday, April 12, 2007

Survey (from Roland)

A relative just committed a very serious crime, do you turn them in?
Depends on the relative.

Your lover of 10 years has cheated on you, do you stay or go?
I'd have to leave for a little bit, then we'd try therapy.

How do you hope you will die?
I'm hoping to be raptured.

Are you afraid of dying?
not really. I just hope it isn't painful.

Recall your worst nightmare, what was it about?
Having someone break in the house and kill me.

Your best friend makes a move on your lover, how do you handle that?
What kind of move? That would depend on my reaction.

If there were a fountain of youth, would you drink from it?
I dunno.

If a magic potion could make someone love you, would you slip it to them?
Someone already loves me without it.

What if a potion could make your enemy miserable?
I think my enemies are already miserable.

You're in the woods, alone, at night...are you honestly not afraid?
You bet.

If your bf/gf had to move out of state, would you leave your family?
already done that, but with my husband. For just a boyfriend, I probably wouldn't.

And if you had to move, could you leave your lover and family?
oh sure.

You're never going to see your lover again, what do need them to know?
probably that I love them.

An envelope is on the ground, it's full of money. Do you keep it?
yeah, I would.

You witness a crime, do you call the police or get involved in any way?
call the cops!

Is abortion ever an option?
you really want me to answer that? I don't think I could get one.

If you were drafted into the war, would you serve or try to avoid serving?
I'd serve.

If you could say one thing to W. Bush right now what would it be?
"I wouldn't ever want your job!"

A parent confides in you that they are gay. Now how do you view gay rights?
My parent? Or some random parent? I didn't realize they didn't have rights.

A loved one is on life support for years, could you finally let them go?
Yeah, I think I could.

You are on life support, what would you want a loved one to do about it?
wait a few years and then let me go?

A friend just fell over a very high bridge, do you jump to save them?
no, I can't swim that well, I'd call for help.

If you honestly were abducted by aliens, would you have the nerve to tell?
I'd tell my closest friends. Those likely to believe me. and Mulder. :)

You've contracted a deadly disease, how would you live your life thereafter?
I'd want to cram in as much of life as possible.

Your child has only awhile to live, do you still enroll them in school?
if they wanted.

How would you feel if you met your idol and they ended up being rude?
I wouldn't be surprised, but I'd be hurt.

According to the tale, was Eve wrong for eating and sharing the apple?
yes.

If the only way to pay a ransom was to commit a crime, would you?
whose the ransom for? Yeah probably.

Think of who you love most, and describe them in one word...
soulmate.

No comments: