Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Frowny Face

My in-laws are leaving today. It's been a wonderful visit, and I think the most affected will be Elijah, who simply adores Grampy.

Yesterday Nana & I took the kids to the museum, and on the drive home the rain turned to snow. I ended up having to shovel 3 inches off Geoff's half of the driveway so he could get in, and Grampy did the other half. Then at 7pm, Geoff went out and did another inch and a half. So now this morning, all we have a skiff, and our neighbors aren't so lucky. The news said we got 12 inches, but I don't think we go that much in our neighborhood.

Monday night Geoff and I went to McCabe's for dessert. It's so nice to have a date with my hubby. Geoff had the huge bread pudding, with brown bread ice cream and caramel sauce. I enjoyed a very tasty chocolate chip cheesecake.

What else is in store for this week? Um, Friday I will pick up our weekend visitor from the East, and the weather is supposed to be awesome, high 70s and low 80s. That's all that is on tap. I'll also need to get to Hallmark soon to get my Mother's Day cards.

I'm gonna close with a quote from The Fugitive.

Marshal Biggs: If they can dye the river green today, why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?

No comments: