Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Quiz

Thanks Kristen! Hope my other online friends will do this too.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper & gift bags. I reuse gift bags from years past.

2. Real tree or artificial? We have one of each. I love the smell of a real tree in the house.

3. When do you put up the tree? The fake one goes up the first weekend in December. The real one maybe two weeks before Christmas.

4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on when the mood strikes me. Around New Year's.

5. Do you like eggnog? No way Jose.

6. What about Fruitcake? Not a fan of fruit.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my doll. I had this one doll, and she was as big as me. I'd pretend she was my little sister.

8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a few of them. I love them. Got one this year for the kids.

9. Hardest person to buy for? Grampy (my father-in-law)

10. Easiest person to buy for? Either my kids, or Dawn.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Oh, the infamous jar of mints.

12. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love mailing Christmas cards, and I like to get them out just after Thanksgiving.

13. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story, Elf, and The Ref.

14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? In the summer.

15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but I should at some point.

16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Holiday M&M's

17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored, for sure.

18. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night (traditional) and Last Christmas (non-traditional)

19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home, but I sometimes miss the hustle of Christmas past going from one set of relatives to another (Uncle Kim's, the farm, Doug's)

20. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen.

21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel (Insert my FIL saying "Santy Claus where do you want me to put the tree?")

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We usually open one gift Christmas Eve, then the rest wait for the morning. Not sure we'll do that with the boys this year.

23. What is the one present you want most this year? Don't laugh... long underwear. Seriously.

24. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The greediness. "That's all I'm getting?"

25. What I love most about Christmas? The lights, the music, public celebrating of Christ's birth, the excitement the kids have. It's also the one time a year I can count on hearing hubby play his violin.

No comments: