Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Let's Eat

I am warning you up front, this post is about food. So if you are hungry, don't read it.

Last night Geoff and I went out to dinner while the boys spent time with Kevin & Ali. We opted for someplace new, so we went to Ted's Montana Grill. We thought it would be fancier than it was, nonetheless it was a very tasty meal. We both tried bison burgers. I would recommend Ted's to someone looking for a good meal.

A few weeks ago we were looking to get some lunch after shopping and tried Dickey's Barbeque. Now you all know how we love Jim 'N Nick's, so we thought maybe we ought to compare. Well, a bbq lunch is pretty good, but Dickey's had nothing on JNN. No comparison, JNN is far superior. We are happy to know our loyalty has not been in vain.

I've undertaken the task of trying to organize people to help bake bread for Creekside's Christmas Eve service. It's a big job, but I am feeling encouraged by the willingness of some of the bakers, and by the support of my friends and family. If I can do a small thing like this to make Christmas Eve special, then it makes me happy.

I'll close with a quote from How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

The Grinch: Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful and triumphant.

No comments: