Friday, December 07, 2007

TGIF

Is it Christmas yet? How can an impatient woman teach her children to be patient for Christmas?

I have a few stocking stuffers to pick up, one Santa gift for a little boy, and I am done. But I can't buy that gift in the presence of his older brother, so I need to find time to get away and do it. It's at the really cool toy store in Cherry Creek North.

Took the boys to see Santa at Southlands (pic on Miles' blog). I love that my kids aren't the ones crying and screaming, so Santa is happy to have them come back anytime. And there was no line, which was even better.

The bread adventure for church is going okay. I'm not totally worried. But check with me next week.

Went to the dentist yesterday and Jane said my teeth look great. Yay!

I'm gonna close with a quote from Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

Yukon Cornelius: Fog's as thick as peanut butter.
Hermey: You mean pea soup.
Yukon Cornelius: You eat what you like and I'll eat what I'll like.

No comments: